We’re looking for volunteers to assist in the assembly of the face shields parts once they have been collected and sanitized. We have secured space at two locations which will be dedicated to the assembly process.
Assembly stations will be situated at least six feet apart to keep all volunteers as safe as possible.
For the safety of all volunteers:
- The temperature of each volunteer will be taken via infrared (non-contact) thermometer as they enter the building.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has subsequently been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive in the past two weeks please do not apply to volunteer. You will be putting the health of our other volunteers and the medical personnel who receive these face shields at risk.
- All volunteers are expected to arrive wearing a face mask. Gloves and sanitizer will be provided for the assembly process.
- Long hair should be tied back during assembly.
- Each assembly table is dedicated to a single volunteer, we will therefore favor volunteers who can assist on several days/times.
- No food or drinks to be brought on-site, bottled water will be provided.
- No pets.